Friday, August 28, 2009

"Cutting Out Hunger" and Giving Back

I am proud to show you all of the goodies that I was able to donate to those in need in my local community last week. I was able to get over $400 in toiletries, baby items and non-perishable foods for free or almost free. I feel so blessed to have the skills to use my time along with coupons and rebates to not only feed our family for half of what we have budgeted but I am also able to share the wealth to those who have much less than us. Benz helped me unload all of the above donations to our local battered women's shelter. He seemed so proud to be giving back and I hope that we can continue to set a positive example for our boys and that they will open their hearts to those in need as they grow up.







No comments:

Post a Comment